Re: [Question #44088]: Screen Flicker 1000h and Crash

David Struik proposed the following answer:
I am still on 8.04. I don't really dare to re-install right now, as i am traveling, in Oslo at the moment. And the eee is my only connection to the rest of the world. And i really need an internet connection when updating, i think...
Maybe I should try to find Jon...if he's in Oslo, that is...