[Question #45764]: wifi was working and now not working

I just got my eee 901 and put eeeUbuntu on it.  For the first few days it worked fine on my wireless network (WPA security).  Now, however, it will not connect.  I can see my network and all others around me.  I've tried to connect to some of the unsecured networks around me, but nothing works.  If I plug in to the LAN, I have no issues.

Please help with my wifi.

Thanks