[Question #45813]: Wireless always on

Just installed 8.04.1 on my 4G Surf.  Everything seems to be fine, but wireless will not turn off with the hotkey.  The LED blinks off for a second, then comes back on and the wireless reconnects itself.  Checked the fix from array.org but all of that code is already there.  Not a big deal, but there are times I like to turn the wireless off to save the battery.