[Question #45829]: Network Manager WIFI Problem

Hi all,

i have installed the latest eeeubuntu version 8.04.1 on  my Asus EeePC 701 4G.
First, all works fine.
But now, i have a problem withe the WIFI connection.
Sometimes i will be connect without any problems. But temporary i will not be connect. Than after some seconds the network manager tried to connect to wifi network i have to enter my key again. After enter the right key, the connection fails again. So i have to reeboot the system. Than i have a 50/50 chance that i will be connect without any problem :o/
This is a temporary problem.

My Router: Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster  (Firmware Version: v3.37.2)
I used DHCP! Other windows computers working fine!
I used WEP 128 HEX Encryption.

My friend told me, that there are some problems with network manager and i should install another network client!
But i think network manager is a good client. Network manager also supports vpn which is very important for me to connect to uni network.

Hope anybody can help me with this problem.