Re: [Question #45833]: Suspend/resume on 901

Vinnie proposed the following answer:
Not sure about suspend, but i had a problem with hibernate complaining
about swap on my 900

What I did was reinstall and use manual partition, then I added a gb of swap (same as ram size) on the 16GB second disk (/dev/sdb1).
This fixed the issue and also meant i could remove the smaller swap partition on the 4gb disk leaving more room for apps and OS stuff.