[Question #46546]: Keyboard Layout - help!

Help! I seem to have messed up the keyboard layout on my 1000H.

When I'm on the login screen, it's OK, but once I get into the Eee-specific desktop, all the keys that have a Fn-key option act as if the Fn key is pressed when it isn't.

Possible clues:

I turned off the Eee-specific desktop to see what would happen, then turned it on again.

I was going round all the admin and preferences menus, to see what was available, so I might have messed up something in the process.

I'm in the UK, if that's relevant.

Thanks,

Chris