Re: [Question #46893]: Do I need to repartition my EEE 900?

pstjmack is still having a problem:
John, thanks for your reply. I've attached copies of the partition
manager readout for my drives - as you can see, the sda drive appears to
have the remains of the old Xandros OS partition, and the sdb drive
seems to have all the area accessible via Ubuntu. Do you have any advice
on how to proceed, and also, how to delete the old OS from the sda
partitions before merging them with the sdb?

Thanks and regards,

Paul