[Question #47463]: SD Plug & Play Card UserName & Password Please

As suggested in a related FAQ I changed the GRUB hd mount to 0,0 and booted with b to the username and password screen but can get no further as I have no note of the default username and password.

As a result I cannot make the change permanent via sudo as you suggest until I log on.

The covering letter that came with the plug & Play card does not include the information.

What can I do to make progress?