Re: [Question #39019]: can't connect to any wireless networks

willemreinders posted a new comment:
I installed ubuntu-eee V 8.04.1 on my eee 701.
At first everything worked just fine, including the wireless. The next day however the wireless didn't connect anymore.
Again like in my first post, all available networks are shown, including their strengths, but no connection can be made.
It looks like -after a good install- the wireless driver gets broken by some process.