[Question #47882]: missing file in firefox

 I just recently loaded Ubuntu eee.  After installation, I attempted to start firefox and received this message: File not Found. Firefox can't find the file at/usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/index.html.  Can this file be added or should I delete firefox and download another browser?
 If anyone else has reported this problem it may be the master ISO.  I downloaded it from this site and tried both the regular download and the bit torrent.  Both copies show one bad file when authenicated.