[Question #48112]: WIFI problems solve

I'm very happy to solve a problem that I have with ubuntu eee and my asus 901, and I want to share with other people.
At home a reach to find 2 wifi network with the same ESSID, but one is secure and the other one is open. The network manager from gnome every time detect the secure one and don't let me to connect to the open one, that works fine with xandros.

To solve this problem is very easy: go to the page: http://wicd.sourceforge.net, and follow the instruction to install it in ubuntu, and replace the gnome network manager. After this every thing works fine, and I can connect to the open or the secure one, as I want.

Bye,