Re: [Question #47595]: Asus Eee PC 1000 not supported?

noandrews gave more information on the question:
Yes--same here. I gave up on booting from USB and used an external USB
CD drive. Note that you appear to have gotten further than me: you at
least get to the unetboot menu. For me it was as if there was no
mountable USB stick in there, even after I explicitly select it!