Re: [Question #44874]: Conncting to internet through bluetooth

Chris Huby posted a new comment:
I had the same problem with GNOME-PPP after following the instructions in the Wiki and tried changing permissions on a number of files.
 I discovered though that it worked perfectly as root so I changed the menu entry to gksu gnome-ppp using the main menu editor  under preferences and it works well.
The only disadvantage is that you have to enter your password when you run gnome-ppp

Hope you didn't lose your job or worse, had to go back to Windows!

Chris