[Question #48434]: 8.04.1 - WiFi trouble after update

When i start ubuntu eee 8.04.1 on my PC901, everything is allright. WiFi works perfect.
But when i upgrade my ubuntu (aptitute safe-upgrade, aptitude full-upgrade) the wifi is unstable.
After bootup, the connection works for a short time.  A little bit later i lost connection and i can't reconnect.
This happens only after updating ubuntu !