[Question #48650]: Easier link to the forums

I feel out of all the websites I have used that this one is the trickiest to find the support forums.

This I feel is a major issue as as we all know the support on any form of Linux is what drives the product and the use of the product.

ps. now I've found the forum I'll pitch in an help but thing we need to address this to drive the devolpment off the app.