[Question #48775]: wifi does not show channel 13

iwlist ath0 channel
shows channel from 1 to 11, I need channel 13, I'm in europe/italy

I tried to change countrycode on ath0
modprode ath0 countrycode=96

MadWifi: ath_getchannels: Unable to collect channel list from HAL ...

tried with different country code ... no way

I've install madwifi tarball but it does not work see
http://madwifi.org/ticket/1192

I can understand if it is a kernel issue with Hardy Heron
please explain me what is going on with madwifi

it was working with Gutsy