[Question #48915]: 701 4GB : Swap is too small to hibernate / suspend

It seems that the swap partition is too small to hibernate on the original 701.

I did the auto-partition at install, and the swap partition is just under 220 MB.

Everytime I try to hibernate, I got a message stating that there is "not enough free swap"

- - -

I could try to repartition, but I will try to add a user space swap file instead, as detailled here :
http://ubuntu-eee.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Fix:_hibernate

- - -

Could it be fixed at auto-install time, with a tweak in some install script to allow a little more space to the swap partition -- on the 701 only maybe ?

I'm sure nobody really use the 1GB or so of space left after install for storing files -- but a SD card instead -- and the lost space would be a reasonable trade-off for a working Hibernate :-)

What do you think ?