[Question #49139]: Upgrading to 8.04.1 from 8.04

This is probably a silly newbie question: I have an EEEPC 701 running ubuntu eee 8.04. I would like to upgrade to 8.04.1 to get Netbook Remix, and the other goodies. Is there a way of updating the system in-place, or must I download the ISO and reinstall the OS from scratch? It seems there should be an in-place update, but I can't figure out how to do it.