[Question #49158]: automount problem after USB stick install Unetbootin

I think I have answered my own question:

I wanted to automount an external hard drive to my "minimal" 900A after installing Ubuntu Eee using Unetbootin.
But...sticking in the USB cable brouth up a box saying "must be root to mount" etc.

I looked at /etc/fstab, and it was:
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
# /dev/sda1
UUID=439742cb-b0d5-47cb-816d-d0484b6c218e /               ext3    relatime,errors=remount-ro 0       1
# /dev/sda5
UUID=b62ac456-cf92-4315-94d5-e81a2745aced none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/sdb1       /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 user,noauto,exec,utf8 0       0

I think the last line above was the problem.  I think Unetbootin left it and it is causing the system to see all USB mounts as iso9660.  So I just commented it out, and whoopeee! my 120GB external drive mounts immediately on the USB.

Hope this helps someone.