Re: [Question #47735]: remix desktop control

chris legg is still having a problem:
Thanks, Gadget Junkie,

I have now solved the problem. It appears that an unintended key combination
resulted in the main panel of the remix desktop being rotated to the left
side of the screen (see screenshot attached). I had to manually minise a
second panel to expose a little of the base panel. Then, right-clicking on
the main panel allowed me to select "Properties", and in "General" I could
select "Orientation" = Top, and the display then reverted to the default,
with all icons along top right of screen. I also found that I could set
active windows to fill only part of the display using "Alt F5".

Regards,

Chris Legg