[Question #49429]: Left at busybox

Hi,

Built a usb using win vista on a laptop and tied to load ubuntu eee on my 2g surf. Got past the boot loader and the first ubuntu graphic and then dropped to busy box.

the 2g is back to it's original config having spend a few weeks running xp, and I have the usb and a 2g sd card installed.

searched high and low but can't find an answer. My guess is the mount points, but I'm not good at linux.

John