Re: [Question #49530]: Won't boot my USB on 900

thebrandoneffect proposed the following answer:

1. The USB stick, SD Card or Other Removable Media should be formatted as FAT/16/32.
2. You may need to set or reset the Master Boot Record or "MBR" | # install-mbr /dev/sda |

I still have many issues, in fact, I haven't successfully installed yet,
I am still replacing the missing files, reformatting & all via
MacBook/LiveCD/Ethernet/SD....Most of my issue are systematically being
resolved since I referenced this source below.

Source: https://help.ubuntu.com/8.04/installation-guide/i386/boot-usb-
files.html