Re: [Question #49860]: root password: default?!

Jan van der Sluis / NL is still having a problem:
Thanks for this answer. But I beginning to think I started off on the
wrong foot.

When doubleclicking on the icon for the SDcard (8Gb btw) Eeepc returned
the message that I don't have permission to mount. But yesterday I did
nothing and the Eeepc eventually returned a message that there seems a
connection problem (something with bd of db? Sorry). Now I think there
might be something wrong with the SDcard itself?

I did get a root password by the way. But for this Eeepc I would like to
have asituation in which there is no password whatsoever needed. This
Eeepc is being used as a sort of referral book on the coffeetable ;-).
Easy loging and easy use is important in that situation.

Jan