[Question #49990]: errors found in 1 file

I've downloaded 8.04.1 and put it on my USB drive with UNetbootin, the md5 check is fine, but when I use the "check CD for integrity" option on the boot screen, it tells me there is an error in 1 file.
I have tried formatting the USB drive and setting it up again, but the same thing happens.

(using Eee 900HA)