Re: [Question #49897]: Partition Error

Bob Stead is still having a problem:
Hi

Boted from the USB & ran fsck -y in a console.  It seemed to find & fix
hundreds of errors & I was then encouraged when it seemed to boot
without the faulty inode message.  However, when I'd logged in it
refused to start as it told me I no longewr have a \home partition &
despite logging in from the USB again & running a repair in the
partition editor it still wont start (just goes into an endless loop).

I'm therefore re-installing the whole system & will take the hit & set
it all up again.

Probably not the best advice for newbies in future??

Thanks anyway

Bob