Re: [Question #50204]: session manager error on exit

phantom gave more information on the question:

-----Original Message-----
From: phantom <question50204@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tobioatom@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 3:05 pm
Subject: [Question #50204]: session manager error on exit

when i click on the exit icon when logged into ubuntu i get an error message
that reads: "Could not connect to the session manager". this happens regardless
of the location of the icon. Ctrl alt bksp still gives me the opthion of
rebooting, but failling this there is no way of turning the computer off without
the power button.

I am using an eee pc 900 xp ver & ubuntu is my primary os.

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.