Re: [Question #47126]: WLAN WPA-PSK on Asus EEE 701

jgrosser is still having a problem:
Hello Don!

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately, this didn't help me.

In the meantime a tried a lot of things: e.g. different types of
passphrases or transmitting these passphrases in hex. Nothing: Every
time exactly the same error! It was frustrating! What I have seen from
the log is that the critical point seems to be the exchange of the
passphrase. Don't know why ...

In the meantime I found out that my EEE works well using WEP128.
Unfortunately, my own AP at home did not support WEP128 (or exactly only
with a RADIUS server). Hence, I bought me a new AP. First, I again
tested WPA-PSK with the new AP, but the above problem subsisted. So now,
I use WEP128 and everything works fine.

Eventually, when I have plenty of time, i will revisit the problem.
Maybe, then I am more successfull.

Sorry, Don, that I have no good news. But again thank you very much for
your help.