[Question #50787]: update manager wants to remove ubuntu eee

The update manager seems to want to remove the ubuntu eee and eee osd packages, and install generic ubuntu. I also get message that only partial upgrade will be done. because some packages couldn't be installed. I have cancelled the update so far, as i assume it will mess up my eee install.
I have array.org as chosen repository, but it still seems that the update info is taken from generic ubuntu. I'm pretty much a linux newbie, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.