[Question #50981]: NBR-Switcher not working properly

I just installed Ubuntu-eee this evening, and right after, installed NBR-Switcher. But, whenever I run the commands "nbr-switcher on" or "nbr-switcher off" (as stated in the instructions), nothing changes but the placement of the panel (moved from top of the screen to the bottom). And after I ran "nbr-switcher on", it everything remained the same as when I had used "nbr-switcher off". And, yes, I am rebooting after using these commands (as the instructions stated). I'm a complete n00b, so I might be missing something. Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.