[Question #51940]: problems with ubuntu-eee update

- Problems increase : each time I'm notified new updates by update manager, the number of packets which can NOT be updated increase. Now, there are bind9-host   dnsutils   libbind9-30   libdns35 libisccc30   libisccfg30 and eeepc-config
- The wiki doesn't have a word about that
- What can I do ?
- What is the incompatibility between ubuntu and ubuntu-eee
(I run ubuntu-eee-8.04.1 on an eeepc 701/4G)