Re: [Question #48706]: Full Desktop Mode?

purplefiona posted a new comment:
Hi guys- I'm very much a newbie and I've just done the suggested here-
and I now have a blank desktop. Much as I romantically like the idea of
working from the command line, I have to admit that the icons were
handy. How can I get it back to how it was please? All I really want is
for my wifi to work, and thats not happening either....