[Question #53220]: Firefox settings not saved after update to 3.0.4

Hello everyone,

after updating to ver 3.0.4 my firefox does not save any settings. everytime i restart firefox, my preset "accept all cookies" is deleted. i don't know what went wrong down there. I set chmod 777 on the browserconfig.properties in the /usr/lib/firefox-3.0.4 directory but that didn't help. I would be happy if somebody could help me.

Best from germany...

Felix