[Question #54686]: Cannot Mount Vista Shares

Hi! I used to have regular Ubuntu 8.04 on my other laptop and was able to mount my Vista shares, however Im coming across some trouble getting them to mount on my EEE 1000, Ubuntu-EEE 8.10.

When I navigate to Network, it shows the available Network, along with the Computer im looking for, but when I try to pull the shared folders file manager goes blank. I have samba and its set up for the same network, and I even have a shared folder on my EEE that is completely accessible in Vista.

Ive been able to access XP shares no problem, but for some reason my Vista computer refuses to put out!

There has to be something Im missing!