[Question #48675]: EEE DESKTOP

Summary changed to:
EEE DESKTOP

Description changed to:
Hi all,

Firstly, I am very new to linux. Please accept my apologies for my
ignorance and the questions that might seem very stupid to you.

I have just installed Ubuntu eee to my Eee Pc 1000HD. In the Ubuntu eee
website I saw a screenshot that icons were located at the bottom of the
screen, like Mac's menu. I was wondering how to install that desktop
mode.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

zerzuri