[Question #56709]: Get to BIOS on eee 1000HA

New question #56709 on Easy Peasy:

Now that I've installed easy-peasy, I can no longer access the BIOS on my eee 1000HA. No matter how quickly I hit the escape key during the power up, the system goes straight to grub and boots Ubuntu. Is there something I'm missing?

(I've only had this machine for a few hours, and have managed to get peasy installed and working. Nice job!)

Rich

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.