Re: [Question #58933]: what's the best eee pc for easy peasy?

Question #58933 on Easy Peasy changed:

timotter9 gave more information on the question:
More info: primarily wondering what's the preferred CPU? Other stuff
like the sound, webcam, etc. are secondary, but desirable.  I can
upgrade the RAM and SSD later.  I will use this to primarily surf the
web, so I want to view sites, even You Tube fast.  Also, sound and flash
need to work good.   Thanks again!

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.