[Question #59287]: Netbook Remix Launcher Issues

New question #59287 on Easy Peasy:

There are two issues I am having with the Netbook Remix Launcher.

First, I want to be able to minimize it. I did it by accident once, but couldn't bring it back. I would like to know if there is a hotkey or setting or something to hide the Launcher while I look at the Desktop wallpaper and the Icons on it.

My second issue is with Prism. I downloaded the Facebook and twitter apps and they work great, so I downloaded the Prism app so I could make launchers to other Webapps. I made my first app for Evernote, saved it to the Desktop and it works great. I wanted to add it to my Launcher so I copied the preferences from the Facebook and twitter apps. I picked an Icon, gave it a name and put in the command "prism-evernote". Nothing happens when I open it. Very frustrating.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ted.

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.