[Question #60985]: installation doesnt finish

New question #60985 on Easy Peasy:

After installing ubuntu-eee in my ASUS 701 4G, everything works fine, but the installation window that launched in the first time when started from the pendrive still asks if I want to install the ubuntu-eee (even without the pendrive and the system running at 100%), asking the administrator password just after typing username and password in the log in section.

Pressing F2 to see BIOS and other install stuff in the startup, it says that the installation has finished...

Is there any way to finish the installation, in a easy way?
(I'm brazilian and I suck at Linux and English as well... Commands in the console will work for me only if they are ctrl+c ctrl+v...)

Regards,
Vats

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.