[Question #61523]: Installation of Digittrade DVB-T stick

New question #61523 on Easy Peasy:

Hello

trying to install the Digittrade DVB-T stick using the Ubuntu drivers from the manufacturer ( claiming they work with Ubuntu 7 and 8: http://www.digittrade.de/shop/shop_content.php/coID/9), I get error messages about missing headers "linux-headers-2.6.27-8-eeepc" and later make delivers 2 errors and the stick is not detected.

I do not find these headers available for installation but a number of other headers
Any hint what to do?

Regards

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.