Re: [Question #61741]: Support for Hindi language

Question #61741 on Easy Peasy changed:

Jonathon Hodges proposed the following answer:
Hi Unmukt,
I think so yes.  Even if it's not available from the default installation, if you can manage to get Easy Peasy running, you can install the Hindi language support by using the package manager Synaptic.

If you don't know about Synaptic yet, you can read a bit here:

This is taken from Synaptic, I just searched for Hindi.

    Metapackage for Hindi language support
    This metapackage depends on all packages that provide native language
    support for applications. (like spell checkers,
    dictionaries, OpenOffice and Mozilla locale packages, etc.).

    If you also want your applications and the desktop to be translated,
    please additionally install language-pack-hi.

Good luck,
Jon

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.