[Question #62113]: Faster Processor

New question #62113 on Easy Peasy:

This question may be beyond the scope of this forum; but I purchased an Asus 900 last summer to use for travel.  Easy Peasy has solved most of my software issues, with the original Linux system. For doing e-mail, Skype, and some basic applications while on the road, the 900 has more than met my expectations, but it bogs down sometimes when trying to run multi-media applications, and the antenna is less sensitive to wifi signals than my full size laptop. But I'm intrigued with this Net-book technology; and I'm already looking to upgrade my 900. In particular, I would like to upgrade my 900 to a netbook with a faster processor, and more sensitive wifi antenna. Any suggestions?

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.