ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: jbf wants to join

I'm very unsure what to do with such applications. It seems interesting
for people to join random team without first contacting members of the
team in advance. OTOH, we surely want to invite them to work within the
team.

I think setting the ~ubuntu-elisp team to 'moderated' is a bad idea. It
just creates cases like the quoted emails. I think we should either make
the team 'restricted' and ask people to ask for invitation first, or to
make it 'open' so that they can join at once.

What do you think?

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4