ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: emacs23 package in ppa

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Reinhard Tartler<siretart@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Aneesh Kumar <aneesh.kumar@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> The PPA (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-elisp/+archive/ppa) is not
>> updated for a long time. Any chance for getting the package updated ?
>
> emacs-snapshot was last updated on june 18. While this isn't exactly
> recently, this also doesn't match 'for a long time'.
>
> Can you perhaps be a bit more specific what you are missing exactly?

I am sorry that i used "long time". Infact i am very much thankful for all
the help with emacs-snapshot. I was wondering there would be some bug fixes
that will be done as a part of 23.1 release. In my case when using in
daemon mode
i get some settings wrongly.  The new frame created was not starting with the
same setup i would have got when running emacs in no-daemon mode.  I wanted
to check with  latest snapshot before debugging further. So the request.

-aneesh