ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: apport integration into postinst scripts

Matt Zimmerman <mdz@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I suggest looking at the existing scripts in /usr/share/apport which create
> problem reports in response to various error events.

Ok, it seems that currently the best way would be to change
/usr/share/apport/general-hooks/ubuntu.py, since apport (currently) does
not seem to provide better integration for postinst failiures. That file
contains special handling for grub, grub2, initramfs, and kernel
packages, so I guess adding emacsen to that list is the way to go.

Thanks for the hint!

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4