ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: Is this ppa now dead?

Whoops, my reply went off-list, apologies for the duplicate, Thomas.
Original reply follows...

What's happening is that the recipe auto-builds new packages whenever
new commits are detected, however the commits come from lp:emacs,
which is a bzr mirror of the git repo that the upstream devs use.
Unfortunately the code importer that converts git to bzr is not very
reliable so it often breaks. To get this going again you should really
look here:

https://code.launchpad.net/%7Erbose-vcs-imports/emacs/trunk/+index#

And try to get that working again (contact those people who are
responsible for that, it's unrelated to me or anything I do in
~ubuntu-elisp).

Apologies for the inconvenience!