ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: Your membership in ubuntu-elisp is about to expire

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017, at 08:17, Ubuntu Emacs Lisp wrote:
> On 2017-04-17, 7 days from now, your membership
> in the Ubuntu Emacs Lisp (ubuntu-elisp) Launchpad team is due to expire.
> <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-elisp>

I'm planning to go ahead and let it expire, since I don't really use
Ubuntu any longer and there hasn't been a lot of bug triage coordination
on this list anyway.  Thanks for the company through these years!

/* era */

--
If this were a real .signature, it would suck less.  Well, maybe not.

Follow ups