ubuntu-fridge team mailing list archive

Re: new bot on #fridge

Hi,

none that I know of.  My perspective is that all of the public Ubuntu
channels are open. We log most of them. Why should we prevent
additional logging of them? What hard does is cause to openly log and
search public channels? To my mind, it's a plus. It means more and
more folks will be able to search for gems found during IRC sessions.