ubuntu-game-dev team mailing list archive

Welcome to Ubuntu Game Developers

All,

In case you're wondering I created this group just to get a mailing list for game-related issues. I have been told that there might be existing groups that address this but haven't yet found an older group that's more appropriate.

So, first thing is just a reminder about the graphics performance discussion we had yesterday at UDS. The details are here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-r-gaming-platform-unity-performance

As always, you're encouraged for use Launchpad for everything when it comes to Ubuntu. Launchpad is awesome. If you have a problem, then please log a bug. For example, to log a new graphics performance issue, just run:
    ubuntu-bug compiz

- Daniel

Follow ups