ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

What needs done?

I suppose since people are introducing themselves, I will continue the
trend. I am Adam, gamer, Linux user and part-time programmer. I am one of
the masses that would use Ubuntu or other Linux Os' full-time if they
offered more commercial quality games, or viable solutions to play my
current collection. I am an active user of Wine and Dosbox, and have
recently gotten into packgaging for titles I use that are not in Ubuntu's
repo. Packaging is what I think I could contribute the most with, so if
there is a release that has for whatever reason been overlooked by Ubuntu
and you want someone to take a first crack at packaging, I'm your man. I
already have packages for alephone and vavoom in my PPA, looking to package
darkplaces next.

https://launchpad.net/~aportier/+archive/ppa

Just let me know what needs to be done.

--