ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Music for new game projects 2

Hi there ubuntu gaming team members;

I've been doing music with ubuntu studio for 3 years now, before that I used
to use
windows and cubase etc. I'm a student at the state conservatory composition
department
here in Istanbul. I can use open source tools like ardour, rosegarden,
linuxsampler/qsampler,
fluidsynth/qsynth, VST's with wine etc. to produce music in the genres of
orchestral, classical,
modern, electronic and techno. Also I can arrange and orchestrate any melody
you may
suggest (with property rights or public domain of course) to make it
polyphonic.
If you have a need for game music in new projects you may contact me.
Cheers!

PS: I will post this weekly so that someone doesn't miss it or I don't miss
them.
If you've seen this before just ignore it and live a wonderful life.

--
Barış Ürüm